Sunday 22 January 2012

Natural Beauty!

I was so excited when I got home on Friday, to find a parcel at the door with this inside. The Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. I'd heard so much about the first palette but didn't get around to purchasing it, so when I saw that the second palette had been released I thought I better purchase one. I'm glad I did. When applying the colours that night I noticed the colour transferred nicely from the brush onto the lid and you didn't need much product to get a substantial amount of colour on the lid. I love the colours because you can choose to wear them naturally or a little darker. I like to wear a little make up but I don't like to look like I'm wearing make up. Here are some shots of the palette and some swatches of each colour.


I had such a relaxing weekend, whilst I was rummaging through my collection of nail colours I came across this super old Chanel colour that I've now fallen in love with all over again! I applied one coat of Essie 'Ballet Slipper' (my go to colour) and then two of Chanel Pepite. I tried to create that Ombre nail effect with more sparkles at the end of the nail. I don't normally wear nail polish on my fingers but I like this lovely natural finish.
 

 I hope you had a great weekend too!! xx

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the sparkles yet again lol!!! The naked 2 palette is pretty cool where can i get mine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get enough of sparkles!! I purchased mine from eBay, there are plenty online! x

      Delete