Friday 6 January 2012

New In - Topshop!!


I was very excited to find this parcel waiting at the door for me this morning. After visiting Topshop in Melbourne and being a little dissapointed with the selection of clothes, everything I wanted was either sold out or not in store yet, I went home and placed an order online for a few pieces I'd been looking at for a while.


I bought two knits and a pair of heels! The first knit is a bretton stripe knit with zips on the side and a dropped hem at the back. The second is an angora blend grandad style cardigan with contrast stitching and elbow patches. They are both super comfortable and I think they look cute with my new Zara shorts. I had been eyeing off these studded pumps and when they went on sale and only had one of my size left I took it as a sign that I needed to have them. Don't you think?


Sorry about the dodgy mirror photo's, I was home alone and wanted to get them up quick smart as I was so excited.

Happy New Year - it's going to be a great one!!xx


No comments:

Post a Comment